|| You are
here: Home > Reviews
Didn't work for me either . Another dud site :(
Reviewed by: johan, Sun May 27 2012
- Free (yay!)
- No signup
- Clear about what it does/doesn't do
- Has an easy-to-read ToS/AUP (terms etc)
- Basic, easy-to-use site
- Their CAPTCHA (verification image thingy) had one illegible character each of the first two times I tried it
- When using their 'reply reader', it says to enter "04..." but I think you need to put in "+614..." format for it to work (or maybe just an interface bug)
- The above complaints (in other reviews) are all either ignorant or outdated; Web2Msg clearly states that it has limits per-provider (not per-user!) on free messages per 12hr period, and as of right now (May 2012) it has status indicators for the major providers on every page letting you know if sending will work.
Happy with my experience and would use again.
Reviewed by: Gliktch, Sat May 19 2012
Fails to Send
Absolute Rubbish - Fails to send - Dont wsate your time
Reviewed by: Ian, Fri Feb 18 2011
Forget this one!
Used to work really well but NOW it ISN'T working at all. Wouldn't be so bad if at least the webmaster had put up a notice about it no longer in business but alas, it's just a waste of time to try to use this one.
Reviewed by: Tina, Mon Jul 26 2010
web2msg is crap!
They don't respond if you contact support or on the forum. They used to be great though half the time their allocations were used up. They simply don't care if their site works or not. I haven't been able to send a message for at least two weeks. Don't waste your time on this one!
Reviewed by: Tina Anderson, Tue Sep 29 2009
FREE SMS RESOURCES
NEWS & SITEMAPS
Copyright © 2001 - Steve Nash Ltd